Pharmacy Discount Program (Open Formulary)+
Through this program, NMC Members have access to:
* Savings depend on medication type and quantity and are subject to change without notice.
- Discounts on the retail prices on most short term and acute care prescriptions such as antibiotics and pain killers.
- An average savings of 20% to 40%* off brand name prescription drugs
- No limits on quantities
- Discounts available at over 58,000 national chain, regional chain, and independent pharmacies including: Albertson’s, CVS, Duane Reade, K-Mart, Kroger, Longs Drugs, Medicine Shoppe, Osco, Publix, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Winn-Dixie, and many more.
Mail Order Pharmacy Discount Program
Use the mail order pharmacy discount program to purchase up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance prescriptions.
Vision Care Discount Program+
** Since LASIK or PRK vision correction is an elective procedure, performed by specially trained providers, this discount may not always be available from a provider in your immediate location.
- Save on normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and lens add-ons
- Visit participating retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical and most Pearle Vision® locations
- Choose from more than 65,000 providers in over 26,000+ locations
- Laser Vision Correction: Save** off LASIK or PRK from U.S. Laser Network
This is NOT insurance. Not all discounts available at all providers. Members must pay for products or services at the time they are purchased. This program will provide savings over the normal cost.
Member will receive a 20% discount on those items purchased at participating providers that are not specifically covered by this Discount design. The 20% discount may not be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers, and the discount does not apply to EyeMed Provider's professional services or contact lenses. Retail prices may vary by location.
+ These benefits are NOT Insurance.
- Orthoptic or vision training, subnormal vision aids, and any associated supplemental testing
- Medical and/or surgical treatment of the eye, eyes, or supporting structures
- Corrective eyewear required by an employer as a condition of employment, and safety eyewear unless specifically covered under plan
- Services provided as a result of any Worker’s Compensation law
- Discount is not available on those frames where the manufacturer prohibits a discount
Not available in AK, OK, RI, UT, VT, WA.
Disclosures: The discount medical, health and drug benefits (The Plan) are NOT insurance, a health insurance policy, a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
The Plan provides discounts for certain medical services, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in The Plan. The range of discounts for medical, pharmacy or ancillary services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members’ payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all discounted prescription drugs, medical and pharmaceutical supplies, services and equipment received under The Plan, but will receive a discount on certain identified medical, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies from providers in The Plan. The Discount Medical Plan/Discount Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1500, Dallas, TX 75244. You may call 1-800-565-3827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit the provider locator on this site for a list of providers.
The Plan will make available before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers and the providers’ city, state and specialty, located in the member’s service area. The fees for The Plan are specified in the membership agreement. The Plan includes a 30-day cancellation provision.
Note to MA consumers: The Plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.